Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2011-APR-11-1355Hrs
Hi Errol and Fellow Mausicans,
Thanks for sharing the Mausica news. I don't know many of them but it still brings joy, as I see the spirit of what we were about still exists with so many.  I'm soooooooooooh sorry that I won't be able to be at the New York reunion. So I'll have to enjoy it vicariously via commentaries.  Life's financial emergencies have messed with my plans.
Blessings to the families of Mausicans who went to God and a truly joyous Easter to all of you.
PS In your last letter you requested info and Mausica created products and I'd like to make mention of an instrument I created to help students in the early grades with their phonics and the blending process for reading.  The CD is titled 'Pat Sings Phonics'.  More info on it can be found on the website Patsingsphonics.com  I Think Ma Cuffie would be proud to know that her influence on us as creators helped to spur me on to use my creativity throughout my teaching career and life.
Ii've lost my info on her.  Do you mind resending? I'd appreciate it.  I'd love to contact her in some way.
Thanks in advance, and a great day to you and all.
Pat (Gill) Robbins

No comments: