Thursday, October 22, 2009

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS




2009-OCT-22-1750Hrs
You see this thing they call GOAT MOUT' ? Who asked me about the volcano? Well the wind blew to the North yesterday and today so we were in solidarity with the people in the southern inhabited area. The first thing I saw when I opened the door this morning ,was an ash dusted trio of "elephant ears"... they made a beautiful picture. When I went on to check out the car ,I noted that someone had left me a message... in case I had forgotten what it could be! Oh well... t hat's life.. .we had almost a year's break so it's time to be reminded. Nevertheless, Montserrat is STILL HOME, STILL NICE! I have the song and Arrow sells the T shirt! Pat
Bonus shot of Norman washing ash off the cucumber plants... the neighbourhood hens had already eaten their fill of some fine specimens... they apparently laughed at the scarecrow!
Pat Ryan

No comments: