Friday, October 02, 2009

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2009-OCT-02-0706Hrs
Here's hoping that I am not putting GOAT MOUTH on myself. I have been on the blog practically since it started and I have NEVER got one of the scam mails referred to , BUT ever since I returned from Shanghai Special Olympics and started e mailing some really sweet students who had been our aides I have regularly received Junk mail ... the Chinese Subject line alerts me and I simply delete... it's about 4 per week. I have also stopped writing to my friends there because someone is getting to me through them.
If I see a name in my inbox that I don't recognise... I DELETE.
Re Grenada: I would like to know how the handover of books was done. Who delivered, who received and where. I would like to have a picture in my mind even if none was actually taken of the occasion. Pat
Pat Ryan

1 comment:

Brenda Alexander-Perez said...

Betha LaHee was at the book presentation in Grenada. Also, Florence Harvey sent a collection of books to Grenada from Toronto last week.