Monday, October 19, 2009

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2009-OCT-18-2107Hrs
Hi Errol,
It was just wonderful to see Ma Cuffie, since over 35 years ago. There's so much I remember about her that was special. Her enthusiasm and zest with the choir, her motivational comments on utilization of time and talents. These stand out with me. I wish I had an opportunity to tell her how her words have affected my life to this day. I hope she's physically all right.
Do you have an address for her where I can mail her a card or something? I'd appreciate that. In your own time if possible.
It was also great toa her about Desmond Waithe and his contributions. I smile, feeling special that I was a student of his year group 64-66.
Thanks also for all the other chats.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Pat Gill (Robbins)

No comments: