Friday, February 06, 2009

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS
2009-Feb-06-0424Hrs
I woke up really early this morning and was happy to find the blog waiting for me. Thanks Errol... you are the best! I had not seen Linda Edwards suggestion re books before, but think it is a brilliant idea and hope everyone will respond with at least one book. I hope someone can let us know about Joy Marshall. We had an interesting exchange re calabash last year so I will look up her e mail address and se what happens.
Thanks Anna Maria for the breakdown re Registration fee et al.
Please continue to pray for President Obama and his team. It is not at all surprising that so many have contracted amnesia about the reasons for the legacy of the George Bush administration... suddenly Barack Obama is the whipping boy! Remember... God doh like ugly! Pat
Pat Ryan

No comments: