Monday, December 01, 2008

Re: What Went Wrong?
2008-Nov-30-2036hrs
Hi Winslet,
My sympathies...you must feel starved and deprived . Anyway, the guilty person might be Errol who I am sure will reticify the situation and compensate you handsomely.
I am copying him.
Apart from tis, how are things with you?Enjoying your retirement I'm sure.
Can you pl. send me Ainsley's rel no..I have been meaning to give him a call and check him out.
Thankx.
Conrad Thomas
Subject: What Went Wrong?
I have been removed from the Mausica e-mail list. Over the past two to three months, I have been in the dark with respect to what's taking place. Jerry and Ainsley fill me in whenever I seek information. However, this is not good enough for me. I need to regain that sense of connectedness and belonging.
Kindly add me to the e-mailing list.
Winsley Belille

No comments: