Thursday, December 04, 2008

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY E-MAILS
2008-Dec-04-1339hrs
WEllllllllll ! Excuse me. Who is complaining about my singing????? First, it was Allison Taylor at the luncheon, then, Finbar Ryan who does not even have a name of his own, but robbed an Archbishop. Come on.....What's going on here? I'll have you know that my singing has earned me standing ovations in London, Curacao, Trinidad and elsewhere. I AM SERIOUS! PLEASE, Do not judge me by my after- lunch voice. It is an entirely different story when I am hungry, then the rich melody, the high notes,the rich tones, the absolutely wonderful timbre emerges.I practise in the shower. The last time I practised there was a flood in Port of Spain. My agent warned about this lack of appreciation for real talent. Wish I had listened. Anyway I'll prove it next year.GRENADA, here I come. Gerard Francis, get your guitar ready! We will mash up the place. I am composing a calypso for the occasion. So there!
Love you still, though.
Hazel T.A.
Hazel Thompson-Ahye

No comments: