Saturday, December 13, 2008

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS
2008-Dec-12-1143hrs
Well I went to check out Fitzie as promised, and he explained that on the day of the Cascadia event he cut the palm of his hand and it was bleeding, requiring some attention...he did not think a bandaged hand would go with the greetings etc...so he did not come. I listened to this and said to the great Warden that he should not let his legendary vanity interfere with his coming to an event like this...and in the conversation I got to hear again, for the umpteenth time, how Deodath Ojah Maraj, and Noel T came to promise him a gift...and I reminded him about said gift, from the student body, which he never opened for more than a decade....
As to Hazel Ahyee threatening to sing in Grenada, I have decided I should not go after all...I dont think the Cascadia discordant notes we heard had anything to do with before or after lunch...its a matter of doh ray me fah so....you could sing or you cant
Scratchie
Theodore Lewis

No comments: