Thursday, December 27, 2007

Re: Greetings of the Season
2007-Dec-26-0348hrs
My dear friends
As we reflect on the year that was and which went by so quickly, we often wonder where the time went; what have we been able to accomplish; the friends with whom we may not have been in touch with as often as we would have liked; the deaths of those near and dear to us that no matter how painful, remind us that our time here on earth is just that - for a time.
I know that this season will be another special one for all of us, reliving old memories and creating new ones.
On behalf of Maureen, the rest of my family and on my own behalf, may I take this opportunity to wish you all, as well as your families, warmest wishes for the season and a bright, prosperous new year filled with the things that matter most - joy, peace, love, safety and happiness.
Sincerely
Jack Warner

No comments: