Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2020-NOV-20

2020-NOV-21-1035Hrs

My brothers, my brothers.....its just a little date.....from over fifty years ago....how come Mausican still in we blood.....my roomate Sto (Selwyn Bethelmy) came to the house last week.....came with a plumber who was going to sort out my water-pump....

Wasn't it yesterday when Tanty Popo and uncle Kyran took me up there from Marabella to that mecca......Mausica.....the best school of all for me.....the biggest imprint on my life....my psyche....

and Sto came up just like that and took my suitcase.....and walked me over to Fairhaven..... that was 53 years ago.....

Memorable people came in with me..with the privilege of becoming Havenites....Carl Salvary......Arthur Hume, ....Peter Pariag......Deodath Maharaj......Anthony Lum.....Noel T,,  Peter Pariag... Victorinus.....Oswald Thompson.......Oswald Murray.....Robin Ramsingh.....Lloyd Nagee...Clyde Maurice....Abraham (from Grenada) "Abree", Hospee.....Victor Wright (Toco),

Mayfair men...Gregory Byrne,...Roy Jagroopsingh.....Wray McBurnie..Kenneth Bobb (KB),

Villa men---Udho Rambaran (DJango), Davis Charles......

Second year men in Haven....Rodney.....Sto. Carlsbury.  Efebo....Miguel, Murrel,  Martin (Braf).....Kent Rennie (Geezmo).......

Then "departure" for the first time.....the sadness....of which Garth speaks....and the first years coming in....at the rebirth.....in into Haven.....Benji, (Ronald Benjamin), Fabian Alverez, Reynold Davis.....

other men of real note....Joe Stephens......Garth.....

I better stop

Theodore Lewis 69


No comments: