Friday, December 06, 2019

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2019-NOV-08

2019-NOV-23-1437Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans,
Every day I thank the Lord for selecting me to be a Mausican.  Just imagine receiving an invitation at 10: am one Tuesday morning for an interview at 9:00 am the very day. By some miracle , I arrived at the Ministry in time to be interviewed.  I received my letter of acceptance the Wednesday. On Thursday morning,  I arrived at Mausica during morning assembly. Leroy Cox, Carl Caton and some girls from Villanowa welcomed me with open arms.  What a blessing!  Aye,  Scratchie, thanks for the musical stroll down Memory Lane. Reminded me of my dancing days in HMJ Hall. Dem girls coulda real dance, boy. Especially meh dancing pardnah from Couva!  Warmest regards to my Red Guards Brother, Sto, yuh godfather, who named you Scratchie. Peace and love. Happy Thanksgiving and Season’s Greetings. Thank you Big Brother Errol.  As usual, Rodney Foster,Stone Mountain, GA
Rodney Foster 68

No comments: