Friday, December 13, 2019

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2019-DEC-06

2019-DEC-13-0316Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans, Last week, I had another peak experience. I visited my cousin, Carlston and his family in Edison, New Jersey.
I first met Carlston in Bon Accord, Tobago. I looked forward to spending vacation in Tobago with my Tobagonian relatives. What a time! I enjoyed Alene’s ackee and saltfish and green banana. Ah eat three times!!!
On Saturday, it was great fun seeing Mausicans celebrating the Christmas Season in Central TNT. My  Mausican brothers and sisters were having a ball.
Thanks for maintaining the Mausica Spirit.
While in New Jersey, I discovered that Mr. Eric Iton,  my favorite teacher in elementary school, had passed way in November last year.
Mr. ton was an excellent teacher and role model. He taught Exhibition Class, Std. V.
Just ask my classmates: Keith Alcantara, Mervyn Ali, Juliana Alexander, Allison Aaron, Andrew Achoy, St Clair Bartholomew, Kenrick Barnes, Davidson Chin, ? Celestine,  Patricia Chandler, Patsy Chanasing, Myrtle Critchlow,  Michael Edwards, alias Polka, Delano Davis, Erwin Leonce, aka Grandpa, Irwin Jack, Angela Mohan, Phyllis Otway, Sandra O’Bouland, Karen Ramkissoon, Annie Payne, Cheryl Gittens, Sylvia Sookdeo, Diane Nurse, Pamela Parker, Giger Punette, Angeline Walker, Kenneth Meade, Oliver St. Homer, Rudolph Pinky Skinner and Errol Williams.
Yes, Mr. Iton, yuh had ah good innings, 88. Thanks to Iton from Brighton, La Brea. May you rest in Peace.
A special shout out to Ken Marshall who taught me in Form IV at Osmond HS in San Juan. He also introduced me to limin on De Drag , Frederick Street and then retiring tuh Humming Bird and drinking ah cold Carib. Meh pardnah, Beck,  had ah better place. Dock Workers Club. Up dey had more beer, black puddin, souse, hops bread and pepper sauce. An ah Juke Box. Yuh talk bout lime. Oh, wat fun yuh coulda have wit three thirty.
Enjoy de holidays. Alisford help Claudette put up de curtains, on time.
As usual,
Rodney Foster
Stone mountain, GA
Rodney Foster 68

No comments: