Wednesday, May 24, 2017

RE: "You Do It."

2017-MAY-12-1931Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans,
In one of my many oletalks with our beloved Mr. Williams, we were discussing what needed to be done to make the world a better place. After trading many suggestions and ideas, Mr. Williams left me with a winner. In typical Fitzie style, he suggested "You do it."
Today, as I look around, I am happy to report that Mausicans are doing it. All over the world Mausicans are "Molding a  nation through service."
Every Jack and Jill are living the Mausica legacy. I am proud to be a graduate of MTC.
My Fellow Mausicans, let us continue to share the good news of our bretherin and sisterin.
Congrats to Selwyn Jacobs and meh cousin, Carlston,  in New Jersey and Brooklyn, NY. Sister Gwen, in 2007 or 2009 , you used a phrase that I would like you to expand. What is "a seamless education."? Ivan Ragoonan, what is your role at the Bronx Botanic Garden? Come on Mausicans , tell us what you are doing and where you are " doing  it"..
Aye Garth , it's good hearing from you.
Ah hope yuh coming tuh de Gala at Hilton tuh dance down de place. Dis year is Castilian, Ah hope Hilton have ah big dance hall.Wit you, Errol, Carl Caton and me we want plenty space! No postage stamp dance floor.  In 2013, ah had tuh ask Hyatt tuh increase de size of de dance floor. Yuh know how we Mausicans could dance. We better than Dancing With The Stars.
So long for now. Ah gorn.
Rodney Foster 66-68.

No comments: