Saturday, February 28, 2015

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2015-FEB-27

2015-FEB-28-0457Hrs
Hi Errol, thank you again for being the thread that holds us together.
I want to thank Euline Peters for sharing those pictures. Even though I could not find myself with my '71-'73 class, it was good to see my peers - several of whom I could recall their names and more of whom I remember their faces and some facts about them. It was good to see former housemates, classmates, my first "date" to the Friday night dinner and prom that signaled the end of Initiation week, ?musicians who kept things lively on campus, the voices behind Mayfair Mansion Radio Station, the panty raiders, advocates for cafeteria treats, my classmate who flattered me with attention and surprised me by doing a portrait of me for his art project, the outstanding athlete who roomed opposite me, the campus fashionistas, the brainiacs, the comedians, the quiet ones, the "cool" ones, and on and on.
Also, our senior class - '70-'72, I remember names, faces, kindnesses, comical situations, etc.
These pictures I will treasure and look over them from time to time with fondness and loving memories.
Euline, I remember some encouraging talks you and I shared one on one.
Thank you for the memories!? These pictures are worth thousands of words.
Thank you!
Joy Thomas née Philip '71-'73

No comments: