Friday, February 06, 2015

Re: Fwd: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2015-FEB-06

2015-FEB-06-1428Hrs
Dear All,
This week's blog was filled with so much mixed emotions that I was on a roller coaster while reading all the submissions. However, one reaction remained with me ... That is life .. the high points and the lows... the happy and the sad and we have the modus of operation from the God to deal with such eventualities .. ' In everything give Him thanks'.
So to my Mausica family, I just want to add my condolences to all, including Linda, Ansel, Joan and the others who have lost loved ones. At the same time I am happy as a family that we can be there in person or can silently say a prayer or give  a word of comfort to show that we care and share in each individual's  grief and loss.
Hats off Rodney for being best able to straddle the lows of grief and especially be there on so many occasions; and then tug and jar at our memories about beautiful enjoyable occasions past at Mausica that also cannot be forgotten. Then we must move on; all of us must continue to plan for an exciting future; the accomplishment of our dreams for ourselves and our families; and for the fun 'get togethers' and the Reunions.
On the latter issue, the Reunion. My question is could one join the group only at Montego Bay?  I know the answer should be yes but what arrangements/ re cost and payment schedules are there for such persons?
Thanks
Blessings
Dr. Merle Baker  66-68

No comments: