Thursday, January 15, 2015

RE: Sadness in Families

2015-JAN-15-1236Hrs
Dear Errol,
I would like to connect with the families of Linda and Joan, part of our Mausica Family.  I sent Linda a message after the posting of the death of her son.  The pain of a mother in such circumstances lasts a long time, no matter the circumstances.  Linda just know that you and your family will be constantly in our prayers.
Joan Braithwaite lost a brother.  His funeral is today (Friday) at St. Stephen's Anglican in Princes Town.  Really wish that we could be there with you Joan.  Claudia and Claudina send their prayers to you and your family.  We will continue to cover you in prayer.
Arrangements for our Reunion 2015 is on the way.  I want here to wish all of the Mausica Family a successful reunion and I know that whereever Mausicans go, a good time follows.  Success and happiness to all.  I am anxious to find out where we will be in 2017.  Keep me in the loop.  Maria
Anna Maria Mora 70

No comments: