Friday, November 28, 2014

Re: Fwd: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2014-NOV-28

2014-NOV-28-1445Hrs
Hello to my Mausican family.
I do hope that all of the Mausican family residing of the USA had a great thanksgiving and remembered to thank those who helped them along the path of life.
I also have my moments of gardening for fun. In fact, I am attempting to own as many colours of Hibiscus as I can. In my collection are several unique colours that were created by cross pollination. This is no easy feat in New Jersey. My family enjoys them in the summer months when they are outside, but hate it when the plants occupy parts of the house during the cold months.
On a sad note, Lyris George Joefield, the wife of Jasper Joefield (1972/1974) has passed away. The funeral will be held on Wednesday December 3, 2014. Lyris and I taught together at Bethesda Gov't -Plymouth, and at Scarborough Jr. Secondary.
Sincerely.
Carlston A. Gray 74

No comments: