Wednesday, February 05, 2014

RE: Fitz James Williams

2014-FEB-05-0807Hrs
I just got off the phone with Mr. Williams and I am so happy that I made the call. He took quite a while to come to the phone but I just knew that he would not be able to move as fast as he used to and so I waited. His voice is as strong as ever. He told me that he will be 98 years of age on March 5. Why I am so glad I made the call is because he kept saying 'you made my day; this is a good start for the day.' He also kept asking me - 'how you manage you call me?' and I got the impression that he does not get that many calls. He is as lucid as ever and his memory is quite good. So, my fellow Mausicans, take some time off your busy schedule and give Fitzie a call at 662 7772. You will definitely make his day.
Pearl Yvonne Mulrain 69

No comments: