Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Re: PASSING

2011-Sep-27-1846Hrs
Errol, Pardon me for being the bearer of bad news, viz the  passing of two of my second years:
1974 graduates who passed:
1) Rawle Rampersingh (worked with me at Penal Jss where he was responsible for discovering David Williams, West Indies wicketkeeper - passed sometime around 1978 or thereaboust)
2) Selwyn Dardaine, in a road accident, somewhere about the late 70s or early to mid-eighties.
Also, I notice your list of 1974 graduates is incomplete. I'm in contact with at least four 1974 graduates, my second years, and may be able to supply some of the missing names.
Alive and well from 1974, all retired in recent years are:-
Krishna Manickchan
Drupatee Bhowansingh (married to Krishna)
Denison Dwarkah
Surendra Ram (married to Denison)
These are my good friends and we are from the general area of Fyzabad.
Amir Jairam

No comments: