Friday, March 25, 2011

RE:

2011-MAR-23-0746Hrs
Hello Errol,
Hope you had a good time in TNT
A.s usual ,
Rodney
My Fellow Mausiccans.
There is still time to register to attend the 2011 Reunion in New York. If yuh use  tuh enjoy formal dinners and dem big fete we use tuh have in Mausica, den yuh would have ah real good time at de Reunion.
Marjorie and I have been attending since de first one in 2003 at De Center of Excellence, Jack’s place. Joey Lewis and Alisford had de place jumping . Then followed Toronto in 2005, Tobago in 2007 and Grenada in 2009. Each one was great.
Here are some reasons why I attend the reunions:
1. I t like ah big family reunion.
2. Ah big Thanksgiving.
3. Ah time tuh hug and kiss yuh pardnahs.
4. Ah time tuh meet and greet other members of the Mausica family.
5. Ah time tuh reminisce and give thanks to those who had de vision tuh create Mausica.
I’ll stop at #5 today. I encourage those who have attended any Mausica reunion to add their fond memories to the list.
Let’s keep the list going until July.
Looking forward to seeing you in New York.
As usual,
Rodney
Rodney Foster

No comments: