Thursday, March 31, 2011

RE: Passing The Torch

2011-MAR-31-0058Hrs
My Dear Mausicans,
Twelve years ago,  I asked Mrs. Cuffie to respond to the question, "What does passing the torch mean to me?" I intend to include her response in my third book entitled "Passing The Torch".
Mrs. Cuffie replied promptly with the attached gem which I am happy to share with you because I eh know wen ah go finish writing dis book.
As a matter of fact, if yuh want tuh  get your response included in meh book, just send a succinct reply, 120 words or less.
Aye, Felix and Finbar, Pierrot Grenades, yuh hear big word.  Ah want allyuh tuh spell dat word at de Reunion.
By de way, I was dey in 1988 at Valsayn Teachers College. Yuh remember wen dey lose current. Dat was de year wen T&TEC use tuh have plenty "brown out".
Sweet, sweet TNT
Oh, how ah love up meh country.
Aye Marj, look at de time, nah. Is 12.54 am.
Allyuh, ah gorn.
As usual,
Rodney Foster

No comments: