Thursday, September 24, 2009

RE: Mausica Grenada Reunion

2009-SEP-24-1655Hrs
Hi Errol
Greetings to you.
My internet was down after the Grenada Reunion and I just got reconnected....Better late than never.
Grenada exceeded my expectations. Spice Isle hospitality was super!! Hats off to Megan and the Committee. Special thank you to the maxi drivers who took us safely to and from all events. We cannot forget them: Dexter, Perry, Simeon - (1 of the drivers who took us to "Fish Friday) and CJ who guided the tours.
P.S I cannot remember the name of the other driver. In Trini palance "dem boys could drive for so"
My group (Carol, Inez, Angela, Lesley-Ann, Aisha and I) left a thank you card with Brenda Perez for the Organizing Committee.
Special hello to Joan Kydd Lloyd, Meredith (Miss Close Up), Marina, Bernie Pierre, Eastlyn, Pat, Claudette, Farida, Florence, Brenda La Hee, Bertha (Sweet Voice) and Rick
All the best
"Friends are treasures you give yourself"
Joan Parris (jaybee 64-66)

1 comment:

Brenda Alexander-Perez said...

Hi Joan,
I passed the card on to the committee at their wrap up meeting on the Monday after the reunion. Give my regards to your daughter.