Monday, September 21, 2009

FW: MAUSICA TEACHERS COLLEGE

2009-SEP-19-1146Hrs
Please note Rose's suggestion as plans are made for the next reunion or sooner....
________________________________________
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:31:03 -0400
Subject: Re: MAUSICA TEACHERS COLLEGE
From: rose.rose006@gmail.com
To: cfthomas60@hotmail.com
sure add my name to the blog not a problem. the website can make a person home sick and you should definitely try and see who has more pics that you can add. So do you remember my dad, I would not mind getting involved so that we can have a staff reunion but with yourr assistance, i think that it would be fantastic, what do you think.
Rose
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Conrad Thomas wrote:
Hello,
Happy to hear from you. This is a good idea and I have noted the absence of surviving staff members at the reunions. Maybe there should be a special effort in this regard. I will pass on your thoughts.
Would you like to have your name added to the blog so that you receive the weekly updates directly? Pl. let me know and I will forward your particulars t him. The blog is run diligently by Errol Lashley.
The site you visitied was created by me and hosted by a friend and hence the awful link name. I have not been as diligent as Errol in keeping it up to date but I intend to.
Conrad? T.
________________________________________
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:25:43 -0400
Subject: MAUSICA TEACHERS COLLEGE
From: rose.rose006@gmail.com
To: cfthomas60@hotmail.com
hello there,
I am the daughter of Mr. Lochan. I do like the website and that brings back some memories but where and who came up with that website name.
I would like to see if we can do a reunion with all the staff members i think that it would be fantastic.
Regards Rose Lochan
Conrad Thomas

No comments: