Sunday, May 18, 2008

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAIL
2008-May-16-1005hrs
Hi My Peeeple!
How are you all doing? Was in Guyana doing trauma work with the families of the victims of the two " massacres" in Lusignan and Bartica. Guyana "The Land of Many Waters" is so beautiful and so full of potential. If there is a drought they can supply the world with water and their immense rain forests can help to supply the world with oxygen for many years. It is such a beautiful place, but POLITICIANS, POLITICIANS, POLITICIANS, they are beginning to flabbergast me daily. We really cannot depend on them. We have to do whatever needs to be done for our families and communities.
Those Mausicans in the 1968-1970 year group, must remember Sue Badan. I met her recently at the ScienceTechnoFest at the NIHERST Science Musuem. She is retired and keeping up to date with Life, so she was managing the activities. Remember she was a Science major. She gave me her email and would like to be included on the mailing list. She is now Sue Badan Singh.
Her email is suepbs2000@hotmail.com Another Mausican who would like to come to Grenada.
I also had an idea, that since Efebo is now the Ambassador to Cuba for the next five years ( I understand, maybe we can have the next reunion in Cuba. What do you all think? Hi Efebo! If you are seeing this. What do you think? Am I being presumptious?
Please someone tell me about Gerry? Conrad, I hope that this is just a rumour. Now seeing this because I was not here. Please tell me what is happening?
Met a girl called Mausica. REALLY, that is her name. Thought that her parents were Mausicans but they are not. Her grandmother is of Spanish background and gave her that name. She said that it means, "Life is full of Music", or something like that. This got me to thinking about the name Mausica, maybe it really means this, because we Mausicans are full of music. Music surrounded us at Mausica. Anybody knows another meaning?
Tlk 2 u sn.
Anna Maria Mora

No comments: