Friday, June 01, 2007

Re: Locating Mausicans/Thomas Gilbert
2007-Jun-01-1050hrs
Hi Errol:
Over the last few months it has been interesting reading all of the discourse among the fellow pre-service Mausicans. To be honest I began to doubt that I am in fact a Mausican as well. I think subconsciously I had my Mausican ring repaired and began wearing it again , I guess just to prove to myself that I really went to M.T.C. However, just having received the news of Tom's passing, I feel a sense of connection because I taught with Anne at Arouca A.C and remembered him as so pleasant and caring. My condolence to Anne and her family and to the Mausica family as a whole. As for Harold Telemaque, I remember him fondly. He interviewed me for my first teaching appointment and really gave me great tips on what constitutes a good teacher. To me he had a real firm but fatherly disposition.
Have a great day.
Jen Lynch-Barclay(76-78)

No comments: