Thursday, May 31, 2007

Re: Thank You Mausicans
2007-May-30-2342hrs
Hello Errol:
I am sending this to you in the hope that you would be able to get it out to Brenda Alexander and to all of the Mausicans who supported my husband, Michael Dudley Dickson through his illness and passing. To all of you who attended his wake and funeral and who collectively made such an impressive presence, I thank you for being there. You all came from so many parts of the globe to stand ,out of respect ,for him. My son and I will forever hold, in a special place in our hearts and memories, the picture of the massive Mausica group and what your presence conveyed about Dudley our husband, father, and friend. He, too, was a Mausican to the bone. I don't have to tell you that. For one reason or the other, I was unable to send acknowledgments to all of you. please allow this to suffice, then, to convey our depth of gratitude and appreciation to the Mausicans.
Sincerely,Myrtle Dickson
Asante Dickson, MD

1 comment:

Brenda Alexander said...

Hi Myrtle,
I read your comments and was proud to be a member of the Mausica family at Dudley's celebration. my thoughts continue to be with you and your son who spoke so eloquently and in even sounded like Dudley when he made certain references. Don't know if you will be in Tobago, if you aren't then I will contact you whenever I am in New York.

Brenda