Saturday, May 05, 2007

Re: souvenir mug
2007-May-04-1036hrs
Thanks Errol.
What is Jayjay's e mail address?. He has to know that I now have a laptop at home, had broadband installed yesterday but am having problems with something which is getting in the way of my access...still on the L plates. please tel him i would love to correspond with him. Using public access I shy away from unfamiliar addresses so put me in the know. I was referring to the 2005 mug. Why dont we always use the mausica logo and add a short message of inspiration for each successive reunion...Unity in Diversity this time around?. ask JJ to contact me asap as I want to communicate with Noel Duncan of Charlotteville...I don't know if he is also Noel Duncan of Mausica but this person does things with calabash. i wrote to him a week ago and would appreciate a quicker cotact. WOW! I've outdone myself here!
pat Ryan

No comments: