Wednesday, May 16, 2007

RE: REUNION REGISTRATION
2007-May-16-1834hrs
Hi Irmine,
It is not too late to register for the reunion. Please get in touch with me at the number Errol gave you below. My cell # is 1-868-740-9036.I was out of the country from Friday to last night Tuesday, this is why you did not hear from me before. Sorry about that. Please get in touch.
We are hoping that most registrations will be done by the end of May. Thursday 31st May is the last day in May. We are really holding out to accommodate those who still would like to and also the July Schedule for the Boat to Tobago is not yet ready. Port Authority is not yet ready with this schedule so we still have some time. They say not until June. We are keeping in touch with them on almost a daily basis. Irmine get in touch with me.

No comments: