Monday, January 22, 2007

Re: MAUSICA REUNION 2007 - AMENDED REGISTRATION FORM
2007-Jan-16-Tue-2316hrs
Hi Brenda,
Thankx for the minutes. I also got a few messages from Gerry. You were a bit ahead of me re the registration form. Anna Marie had asked that we make any necessary changes to the form. I was awaiting your comments from the meeting before finalizing. In the interim I spoke to her and Felix and it was decided that we should add payment by money order for oversea/international travellers because it takes 6 weeks to clear cheques. So I have amended the form with a footnote to reflect this. I will ask Errol to send ot out with a note saying amended registration form or something lke that. Errol, can you pl take care of this. I will also have it posted to the site shortly.
Thankx Tom

No comments: