Monday, May 16, 2022

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2022-MAY-13

2022-MAY-14-0732Hrs

Scratch and Gwen are so correct in their assessment of Arthur Hume. I don't know how it happened but in '97 the four of us from Princes Town were mature students near the cut-off age of 25 and as alluded to by Scratch it showed. Judith Suite and I were roommates for both years at Kirkendale, and subject to correcction, Oswald (Bing) and Arthur also remained together for both years. Yes Gwen you are correct. Maestro and I were good friends and up to a few years ago I was telling someone that if we had kept up the friendship I might have been a calypsonian myself. You might remember 'Walk with yuh key' a pun on persons who sang off-key, and 'De puddin' tumble down' a satire on the event at the Christmas dinner.

I bounced up Arthur ever so often at the supermarket jn Princes Town and we almost forget the shopping as we chatted and chatted and chatted. Arthur remained with the same trim size and was always as neat as ever. He still moved with the speed of lightning. That is why his death hit me for six.

However it is a road we all must take, and from all reports he lived a worthy life. May his soul rest in peace and rise in glory

Pearl Yvonne Mulrain 69


1 comment:

Adam Wil said...

You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing or you’re financially unstable and you have a bad credit score, come to Brillianthackers800@gmail.com he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these things and more this hacker and his team will do cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with them, you can send a mail to Brillianthackers800@gmail.com