Thursday, April 21, 2022

RE: A QUINTESSENTIAL MAUSICIAN

2022-APR-21-1436Hrs

My Fellow Mausicans,

Desmond Waithe was a quintessential Mausican. He and several of the men and women of the 63-65 year group, the PIONEERS, set the standards for all the Mausicans that followed in their footsteps.

When my Brother, Carl Caton, shared the sad news of Desmond's home-going, I recommitted myself to working with all Mausicans who would like to create "The Mausica Legacy".

It's now 2: 30 am EST.

I'll be back with some suggestions.

Let's put our thoughts and lists together. "Together We Aspire. Together We Achieve."

As usual,

Rodney Foster 66-68


1 comment:

Robbin said...

An hacker helped me to spy on my wife’s WhatsApp,mails and every text message that was sent to her iPhone and every deleted messages of the past six months you can message him through this whatsapp number +14106350697 you can also contact him via email at brillianthackers800@gmail.com and you will also testify of the good works.