Thursday, April 21, 2022

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2022-APR-15

2022-APR-21-1122Hrs

Dear All,

We are united in grief over the death of our beloved Desmond Waithe. He meant so much to so many of us.  I knew him from my Best Village days even before I entered Mausica. I remember when I had my interview for entry into Mausica.  The panel became excited to learn I was into these cultural pursuits. During initiation week, I sang John Boulay and some believed long afterwards that I was a Tobagonian. I had not seen Desmond for years, until a few years ago, when we met at a Marionettes concert at Queens' Hall. We were delighted to see each other and shared a big hug.

He has contributed so much and deserves  more than a silver medal.  May He rest in peace.

Hazel Thompson-Ahye 70


1 comment:

financialserviceoffer said...

Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks