Sunday, February 24, 2019

RE: Mausican sisters meet in Grenada and Montserrat

2019-FEB-22-0301Hrs
Hi Errol,
This is on a happier note.
Thank you for supplying this invisible ,strong chord that binds Mausicans together no matter where on  this earth we wander. Blessings to you today and always..
I was privileged to visit Elmer O Neal  Roberts our sister  of 64/66 from Grenada in Grenada this month. I leave on Sunday please God for Trinidad.
She has almost fully recovered from her terrible burns .
I met an energetic,independent ,determined , and cheerful woman who still has a challenge with her knees but is taking it in her stride! Thank God
In January 2019 I returned to Montserrat to get documentary evidence of my roots .....
My maternal grand parents were from  that beautiful land. There I met our sister  Pat Allum Ryan 63/65 vibrant and happy coping remarkably with her unnoticeable  health challenge.
I also discovered that  her husband Norman Ryan and I are related through my maternal  grand mother Sarah ( Herbert )Beach!
In one day I was able to obtain my grand parents birth certificates and marriage certificates.
Grand father  was born in 1888, grand mother 1889 and married in 1911
Try to imagine trying to get these documents in Trinidad and Tobago.  I say no more.
Love from Myrdith  ( Osborne )  Brumant 1964/ 1966.
Myrdith (Osborne) Brumant 66

No comments: