Friday, May 04, 2018

RE: Tribute to Desmond Doolam

2018-MAY-03-2252Hrs
Another member of our Mausica Family  has transitioned.  Desmond was part of the '68-'70 cohort.    He was an integral part of our family. He was also married to Carol Anne Patrick who was his second year. They have two sons Carlon and Derol.  He was also a grandfather of four beautiful children.
One thing that I remember about Desmond is that when he left Mausica as a trained teacher he went straight to First Year Infants. We had never heard about an Infant male teacher before.  I think that he might have created history in Trinidad and Tobago, by being the first male infant teacher and First Year Infants at that.   This is one for Mausica's Reflections. After teaching Infants for some years, he moved to Aranguez Junior Secondary, where he taught Agri-Science.  His Aranguez colleagues were well represented.
Before Mausica he taught at Holy Cross College.  All his Holy Cross College  students, now big men came. All were dressed in dashing khaki shirts with the Holy Cross monogram on the pocket. They really paid tribute to him.
Desmond was member of  "Los Borrachos" Parang Group, which was formed by Mausicans for Mausicans. I hope that I recall correctly that it was our Felix Edinborough who christened our Parang side. Those of you who know Spanish, know that" Los Borrachos" means "The Drunkards."  Desmond played the quatro and he was really very good at it.  His children said that although "he hiked, swam, played football, tennis and planted garden in the bush," "parang" was his weakness.  After Los Borrachos,  he joined Los Tocadores.  This latter group provided some lively Parang at St. Charles R.C. Tunapuna. where we said "Goodbye" to Desmond.
He was very proud when he was chosen to go to umpire at Wimbledon. When this honour was bestowed on him, he told me this with a look of pride on his face.  We were all proud of him.
Eternal Rest grant onto him O Lord, and let Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in Peace, Amen.
Anna Maria Mora 70

1 comment:

Dr Ogudugu Solution Temple said...

I have been casting spells for many years and I have helped many people, I might be able to help you too. I am honest, and I genuinely care for all the clients who choose me to cast a spell for them.


If you have any questions about Love, Money, curse, protection, bad luck, divorce, court cases, or about me please call or email me. I really want you to feel comfortable before moving forward with any spells, or other services. I will take the time to explain things to you and provide you with honest advice, to what is best for your situation. I will not pressure you into having a spell cast, I will leave that decision up to you, and when or if you decide to move forward, I might be able to help you.
I will respect your Privacy. I will not seek to obtain any of your personal information beyond what you might voluntarily offer and all information you might give me including emails, phone numbers and photos will remain private and confidential.
I perform my Rituals only at night between the hours of 0.00 - 0.59 (South African time) lasting 1 hour but of course, this depends on the nature of the ritual, some rituals might take hours and can also become necessary to be performed at specials places like; flowing streams, cemeteries and other places dictated by the gods.
I do not want anyone to be under any illusions about my spells and its numerous rituals. Real and effective Voodoo is no child's play, it is expensive because, after the rituals, I will have to destroy all the materials involved by fire and the ashes scattered over a flowing stream or river.
You will get what you seek.But please understand this might take a lot of time and that individual results may vary. contact +27663492930, greatogudugu@gmail.com

Herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

-HPV
-DIABETES
-PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
-VIRGINA PROBLEM
-WHOOPING COUGH
- HEPATITIS B
-FORDYCE SPOT
-COLD SORE
-ALS
-LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
-ZIKA VIRUS
-HIV
-STROKE
-IMPOTENCE
-PILE
-HYPERTENSION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-MENOPAUSE DISEASE
-ASTHMA
-CANCER
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY
-PCOS
-SHINGLES
-VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
-FIBROID
-ASTHMA
-SICKLE CELL
-TINNITUS
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY
-DIARRHEA and so on...