Thursday, March 30, 2017

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2017-MAR-10

2017-MAR-14-1109Hrs
Thank you Rodney for your continuing tributes to us and to me in particular. Every time you celebrate me in print I grow a couple  of inches taller. It was 1967 that I came to Mausica
Whatever I have done in teaching celebrates the tradition of the women in my mothers line and a cousin Arthur Thomas who was a school principal when I was about four years old. The four generations of women in my direct line who have tried to lift others include Mrs Lillian Herriot Manson my great aunt Mrs Frances Eccles Smith my aunt Mrs Jestina EdwardsGuerra And Ms Glenda Edwards my sisters and my nieces who are still teaching Mrs Elke Guerra Silva Mrs Traci Baboolal Ali and Ms Eartha Guerra. Every day I give thanks for them. Christ was a teacher a preacher and a healer. We do his work. All committed teachers do his work.
Linda Edwards

No comments: