Friday, February 10, 2017

RE: Story time

2017-FEB-07-2229Hrs
I must register my extreme pleasure as I listened to Storytime on 95.5 FM on Tuesday February 07. The truth is I was so occupied with my music student that I unfortunately did not hear the story which was read by the presenter Natalie Ligoure (I am not certain that I spelt her surname correctly). What caught my attention was when they said that the story was written by Rodney Foster. I learnt that the story had to do with Parenting. I heard the favourable comments made by the listeners and I had to call in if only to let all on sundry know that Rodney is a Mausican as I am (note the tense I used because once a Mausican always a Mausican. I found out that his book is 'Remember When' and I am encouraging all Mausicans to get a copy, available at the Book Store on Tragerette Road. Let us support our brother.
Pearl Yvonne Mulrain 69

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Information are there about Story time in it.Check Advantage coupon