Friday, February 03, 2017

Re: Fwd: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2017-FEB-03

2017-FEB-03-0913Hrs
My condolences and sympathies are with all Mausicans on the passing of Mr Williams.
I am more aggreived that I missed the opportunity of seeing him alive while I was in Trinidad and to compound my pain I left just before the funeral.
I am however, so happy that our Warden was surrounded and blessed with family, friends and especially members of the  Mausican family like the Angelas Ifill and Davis, Felix, Hazel, Jack and his wife, Sheila [who also just lost her mother, our condolences], Rodney and so many others who kept close to him for us. We thank you for being there for him and we are assured that your care, visits and love will be highly honoured and recognised.
What an added glorious commendation to Mr Williams' life had he become a centurion. May his soul rest peacefully.
Blessings
Dr. Merle Baker 1966 - 1968

No comments: