Saturday, January 14, 2017

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2017-JAN-12

2017-JAN-12-2037Hrs
Dear Fellow Mausicans,
Tomorrow is Fitzie's funeral. It will be an emotional day for me. I began today singing Mausica folk songs and I ended today going to view his body at the funeral home. I shared with his family the video my husband had made during our visit to Mr. Williams. I am sharing it with you as it brought back so many memories of Mausica. As you can see, Mr. Williams thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I had read it to him three years earlier, it had been over the phone and  I had promised to bring him a copy, so I typed it over and too it to him that day. I am so glad I did. May he rest in peace. I believe he knew how much we loved him. May he rest in peace. I am thankful for the memories. How many of you remember the stirring speech he made in Tobago when he sent Gregory to Coventry for beating drum all night?​
VID_20160528_080628.3gp
Hazel Thompson-Ahye 70

No comments: