Thursday, March 15, 2012

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2012-Mar-15-0609Hrs
My condolences to the Victor brothers, Taylor and Isaac and their family, on the death of their mother. I ask that the God of all comfort be with you in this your time of grief.
Congratulations to fellow Mausican retiree Herbert Garvin. Well do I remember our happy times at Mausica.
Congratulations also to Vivian and Gemma Duncan on their achievement awards for excellence in the Christian community. May God, through his Son Jesus Christ, continue to lead and direct you in all your ways.
To  Vernella Alleyne Toppin, I pray for a speedy recovery for your husband and that God will  stand by you and your family and give you strength.
To all Mausicans, I shall be happy to offer whatever assistance I can in writing the history of our beloved institution.
Lovingly,
Joy A. Valdez

No comments: