Friday, February 03, 2012

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2012-Feb-03-0233Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans,
I'll be visiting Sweet TNT from March 20th to April 10th. While there, I  would like to participate in any meetings the 2013 Committee may be holding. I would like to suggest that we launch our media blitz soon. Let's hear the Mausica Teachers Chorale on the radio and TV;  have interviews reminding everyone about our legacy.
I n July 1970, on my first visit to The Big Apple, I sat next to a man who said "Nothing good ever came out of Mausica." Yuh know how dey did envy we 330 ! I decided to keep meh cool and work hard to prove him wrong. I know that we have proved all of those naysayers wrong. Therefore, let's take our 50th anniversary to celebrate and remind the whole world that we have lived our Motto: "Molding A Nation Through Service".
Yes Pat, a visit to the Campus would be a good  pilgrimage. Lawd, according tuh Mangatal, "If only these walls could talk, what great tales they would tell."
Yuh want tuh ole talk, nah. Come tuh de Reunion. It does be real nice.
Ah gorn. is 2:30 am. By de way, Marj and I will be in Toronto from Feb. 9th to the 14th. We staying by Gerry and Eunice.
As usual,
Rodney Foster
Contact # in TNT 868-640-6040.
, ,
Rodney Foster

No comments: