Monday, July 11, 2011

RE: Update!

2011-Jul-10-1727Hrs
Hi Errol,
In case you do not recognize the name, you may look me up in the 1968 group of Graduates.
I spoke with Rodney (The Dolphus one) today and subsequently went searching everything Mausica that there is on "our" page.
My wife and I (she is also Mausican) could not remove ourselves from the computer for quite a while................Nostalgia!
I shall make every effort to stay connected from here onward.
I am certain  that I had given my contact information to some source before but it my have been someone not connected to your official listing.
In this regard, please be informed as follows;
My email ;kent.rennie@gmail.com
Telephone 8686483134
Address: Point Fortin, Trinidad.
I shall be keeping in touch.
Kent.
PS Please check whether #60, #70 and #106  from the 1968 Graduating Class should not be included on the "In Memorium" list!
Kent Rennie

No comments: