Sunday, December 26, 2010

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS

2010-DEC-26-0958Hrs
oh! Oh! Sorry Guys,
Conrad and Rodney.  Ah eh in Trinidad nuh! Ah spennin' Christmas and New Year in Antigua. Hoping to go across to Montserrat to spend a few days with Pat. Needed to get away from Trini. for a little bit. It seems that the only way that I will get a little rest is to become an MIA.  Warmest to Hottest Christmas Greetings again to all of you in de cold. Antigua has not had a day of sun since I came in on Thursday. It windy and for me a little nippy.  Allyuh must be sayin' "Wha happen to she? Nippy in Antiigua? Maria losin' it or what?  Anyway, I thought that I would have been on the beach by now, but have not yet been, really overcast weather.  They need the rain though.  Love you all.
Anna Maria Mora

No comments: