Friday, June 25, 2010

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAIL

2010-JUN-25-0750Hrs
Hi My Peeps,
Yes, my heart goes out to Anthony and Beulah, and Pat. Gregory Wallace and I went to Mr. Allum's funeral. Saw Pat and the sisters, PinkQ and Emily. Mr. Allum was a true Trinidadian patriot and passionate about Law and Justice. I know he will be missed in many cirlces. His work will continue through the Cotton Tree Foundation and with provision of internships for young lawyers.
Here is another Mausican who has requested inclusion in the blog. I met his daughter would you believe at AtlanticLNG where I do some work. He is Cecil Goomansingh who was also 68-70. I could not believe it. Please send to vgoomansingh@atlanticlng.com He will be very happy to hear from us. I also mentioned the reunion in NY next year.
Thank you Carol-Ann for the best wishes, please continue to cover me with good vibes. Pat Scott thank you for the prayer. Prayers are always needed and when it comes from the heart it is indeed authentic. The definition of Prayer is "the raising up of the heart and mind to God." Your prayer is a perfect illustration of this definition.
Take care everyone and please take some fever grass to bring down that World Cup fever allyuh have. You need to be very healthy for the finals. This World Cup looks like there will be some serious upsets. Make sure yuh take de pressure tablets. So Waka, Waka (Shine, Shine).
Anna Maria Mora

No comments: