Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS
2009-JUN-16-1906Hrs
Hi Errol,
I'm thanking you again for forwarding Mausica News. It was good to hear comments from familar buddies as Bussie, Yvonne, Antoine, Tom , Rick and Kay. Hi to all. Buzzie, I'm like you. I'm grinding too! Necessary family trips interfered with my plans for the Mausica fun times. so alas for me 'dis' time. Tom, thanks for the 'Merrymen' tunes. They sounded real good to my ears in Noblesville.
I'm wonderin who, Anna Maria Mora is. I'm so much outta de loupe.
Pat Gill, Robbins

1 comment:

Brenda Alexander-Perez said...

Pat,
If I am forced to use one word to describe Anna Maria, it would be dynamic. I first saw her at the reunion in Trinidad in 2003 and she was the only new acquaintance that I remembered when we had our reunion in Toronto in 2005. Really, she is indescribable - if yuh meet de 'oman, yuh would know wha ah mean.