Tuesday, June 16, 2009

RE: Greetings & Memorial Service for Gene Lloyd
2009-JUN-12-1624Hrs
Dear Errol and Mausica Family,
Thank you all for your concern and caring during this difficult time in my life. I’m looking forward to the reunion as seeing all of you again, I know, will certainly bring some joy and laughter… perhaps even “Summer Time.”
My family and I are planning a Memorial Service for Gene to celebrate and give thanks for his life in the place of his birth. The service will be held at St. Cyprian’s Anglican Church in Santa Flora on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 1:00 PM with a reception to follow.
If anyone of you will be in Trinidad at that time we would love to have you share in the celebration of this “Honourary Mausican.”
If there any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at the information listed below.
Best Regards,
Joan
Joan C. Lloyd (nee Kydd)

No comments: