Sunday, April 26, 2009

RE: BOOKS FOR CHILDREN'S IN GRENADA.
2009-APR-26-1837Hrs
Dear Errol,
I think a " DONATION of BOOKS " to the children's section of the Grenada Public Library an excellent idea. Are we going to have the books annotated as a gift from us ? To whom and where are they to be sent?
I am keen to contribute. I hope to see a book list ASAP. However, with or without a book list I will make a contribution.
Can't wait for July to see my fellow Mausicans again !!!
Pat, I enjoy reading your greetings from Montserrat. The reason is that my maternal grand parents came from Montserrat... I remember beautiful, sparkling, clear water there when I visited many, many moons ago. Hope it is still so.
Always Myrdith..( 64 - 66 )
Myrdith Brumant (Osborne)

1 comment:

Brenda Alexander-Perez said...

For what age group or grades are the books needed?