Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Re: Mausican Authors
2008-Oct-17-0127hrs
My fellow Mausican Authors,
Please be informed that the Rudranath Capildeo Learning Resource Center in Couva purchases books for distribution to High Schools in TNT. They recently bought 125 copies of my first book, "Remember Wen?". One book per school.
The National Library also buys books for distribution to the libraries in TNT. They also have good facilities for hosting your book signings and readings. I had a very successful event there after the 2007 reunion.
My books and CDs are available at some bookstores: RIK in Sando, The Book Sauce, Ishmael M Khan and Metropolitan's in POS. Also from my sister, Monica Chapman, in Dinsley, 640-6040. I also fill mail orders from my home in Stone Mountain, GA. 404-501-9277.
Thank you for your continued support.
As usual,
Rodney Foster.

No comments: