Monday, February 25, 2008

Re: Mr Phillp
2008-Feb-25-1658hrs
I visited Mr. Phillip on Feb. 11 while he was hospitalised. His memory was somewhat fading, but he did remember Maureen Mathews-Warner, Versil Bayne-Ferguson and I. I also visited Mr. Williams on that day and his memory is phenomenol. Will ask Maureen to extend condolences on our behalf.
Brenda Alexander-Perez

Mr Phillip died this morning. I have just returned from his home. I spoke to his wife this morning who sounded very distressed at his condition. She said that she did not like how he was breathing. I went to the home to be of some comfort and assistance, but he died before I arrived. I waited with her and the family until the undertakers had taken the body. The day of funeral depends on the arrival of his son who lives in the USA.
Maureen Warner

No comments: