Wednesday, July 04, 2007

RE: LOCATING MAUSICANS
2007-Jul-04-0717hrs
The errors occur and when we try to mend them new ones pop up... the contact is more important. Sometimes when i look up I find that I've tapped the CAPS LOCK instead of the SHIFT... I don't always re write so WRITE ON!
Does Bertie still play the piano... it was so good at Mausica to hum a tune and have Bertie accompany you playing by ear. I remember the concert we put on when Mr Girard was leaving and Barbara Mendez and I sang the duet I Hear Music.
About the Bastiens... I don't know if either of them attended Mausica but they are Trinidadians who have done something positive which everyone must support... I hope many of the younger Mausicans turn up because I want to meet them all. The Fyzabad people have dried up on me so we'll have to play it by ear in Tobago. See you soon God willing!
Pat Ryan

No comments: