Wednesday, July 04, 2007

RE: LOCATING MAUSICANS
2007-Jul-04-0519hrs
Hey! This is great to see the names that pop up from time to time. Just a few days ago, I was relating to a friend a story about Bertie Fraser who showed up at a party at my house one New Year's Night, not New Year's Eve, in the mid 70's with two sharp chicks, one on each arm. I would love to get some more news about him.
I am really looking forward to this reunion and regret I will be missing the gala ball, but I must fly over to Saint Lucia on Wednesday for the seminar on juvenile justice which opens there on Thursday as I have a major responsibility for the seminar. Just last week a 15-year- old youth allegedly killed a popular Permanent Secretary on the island who had returned home to find a burgary in progress. The seminar is now more timely than ever.
I met Jack Warner at the Elections and Boundaries office In Arima when I was home recently and he said he was coming to Tobago for the ball.
Love to all,
Hazel Thompson-Ahye

No comments: